Boys' Spirit Golf Shoes
Dark Brown with Black (Special Offer)
The DAWGS Boys Golf Spirit Shoe combines style and function with lightweight EVA. The Dawgs Golf Spirit is designed for golfing in extreme comfort. While extremely lightweight, the Golf Spirit shoe does not sacrifice weight for comfort. The built-in properties of high-quality EVA absorb shock, protecting your heels and foot.Golfing performance is enhanced by the Golf Spirit shoe's 9 strategically placed molded rubber spikes embedded in rubber/EVA out soles, keeping your feet planted firmly on the ground. Golfers wearing the golf spirit shoe also benefit from a quick adjusting hook and loop fastener for immediate comfort and ventilation holes for cool comfort.
- Extremely lightweight
- Rubber outsole with molded rubber spikes
- Can be worn with or without socks
- Odor resistant
- Massaging foot-bed
- Arch support
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener strap accommodates most foot widths
- Easy to clean
- Individually boxed with carry handle
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
We offer free standard shipping within the continental United States on orders of $50 or more.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
DAGWS® merchandise can be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt. Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed, with original packaging and invoice or receipt to receive a refund or exchange.
You should expect to receive your refund within four (4) weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, go to www.usadawgs.com, scroll to the bottom of any page, and click on Return Policy. In the Return Shipping and Procedures section, click the Generate Return Label button. Fill out the form, and click the Process Shipment button. Once you have received and printed your flat rate UPS label, please take your return items to any UPS location. Make sure to include the original packing slip/order receipt with the return merchandise indicating a refund or exchange. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If you are exchanging an item, to expedite your exchange, please call to place a new order.
Click here to read the full DAWGS Return Policy.